Near Meir, in Wapper, you will find the majestic house of an impressive artist. And if you wish, you can have this stunning place all to yourself. With your colleagues and the Rubens family. Unfortunately they will not invite you to dinner. But good catering can also be quite nice. Imagine: a reception in the master's Large Studio. He will gladly have a drink with you.
Do you want to visit the Rubens House with your company outside of office hours? Now you can! Organise an exclusive evening visit to the Rubens House and you can surprise your business contacts and customers with a perfect reception in a prestigious museum setting.
What are the options for an evening visit to the Rubens House?
Evening visits to the Rubens House can be organised from Tuesday until Saturday. You have access to the museum rooms after closing time (for the public). Your reception can be organised in the majestic setting of the Large Studio, where the master used to work with his colleagues and assistants. You can almost hear the creative vibe crackling here.
What does a museum evening visit involve?
All the areas that are accessible for visitors, including the courtyard and the garden, are at your disposal. Can you already envisage the possibilities? Your evening visit starts at 6 p.m. and ends at 10 p.m. You can invite no more than 69 people.
- The cost of an evening event in the Rubens House for a commercial organisation amounts to 6,000 euros
Should you wish to invite more than 69 guests then a combination with Kolveniershof might also be an option. The capacity (ground floor and courtyard garden) of this historic building, which connects with the Rubens House, is maximum 99 people.
- The cost of an evening event in Kolveniershof for a commercial organisation amounts to 8,400 euros
- You receive a 50% discount as a non-profit organisation.
- The admission is included in the event price.
- Catering is not included.
- The price of the guides (not compulsory) is not included in this evening tariff. The price is 80 euros per guide, for every group of 15 people, for a guided visit to the permanent collection.
Contact Hilde Bogaerts with any questions or booking for an evening event for your organisation: firstname.lastname@example.org.