Measures to be taken before your visit
- Prefarably book your ticket online.
- Only visitors with a valid e-ticket will be admitted to the museum. Visitors entitled to free entry should also book their ticket using this system.
- Would you like more information during your visit? You can download the audio guide, the visitor’s guide and the audio play on your smartphone or tablet.
Measures to be taken during your visit
- Please respect the time block indicated on your ticket. You will enter the museum at the start of the time block. A visit lasts 90 minutes on average, but you set your own pace.
- Avoid using the lockers and limit jackets and (large) bags or backpacks. If you do wish to use a locker, please provide a 1 euro coin.
- Follow the established route and the guidelines of our staff.
- Visitors coming from the top have priority on the stairs.
- There are some points on the route where visitors cross each other. Be courteous.
- The museum maintains a strict hygiene plan. Give employees who clean handles, stair railings, smooth surfaces, toilets... space and time to do their job properly.
- Pay electronically in the shop. Cash is not accepted.
- Disinfectant hand gel is available free of charge.
What can you do to protect yourself and others?
- Stay home when you are ill.
- Follow the rules of social distancing and keep an adequate distance from visitors and co-workers.
- Respect cough and sneeze instructions.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water.
- Limit your physical social contacts.
- Wear a mouth mask on public transportation and in crowded public places.